In Greek mythology, Echo Nulled (from ἦχος (ēchos), meaning “sound”) was an Oread who fell in love with Zeus. She loved spreading the word about her love. Like Echo, this plugin will automatically “speak” on your blog with rich content blog posts using RSS feed sources.
RSS Feed Sources
- Configure multiple RSS feed sources with the ability to enable or disable individual feeds.
- Import unlimited content from an unlimited number of RSS feeds
- RSS feed auto-detection and auto-discovery for sources that have RSS feeds that are hard-to-find (just add the website URL and the plugin will try to detect the RSS feeds)
- Built-in shortcodes and Gutenberg blocks to display your imported posts from feeds with ease
- Customize the display templates of generated posts to match your website’s design (individually for each feed)
- Configure all RSS sources on a single administrative page
- Support for RSS 0.9, 0.91, 0.92, 1.0, 2.0, and Atom 0.3 and 1.0 feeds.
- Integrated feed caching, HTTP Conditional GET support, and support for GZIP-compression to improve performance and reduce bandwidth usage.
- Support for dozens of RSS modules including Dublin Core, GeoRSS, ITunes, Media RSS, RSS 1.0 Content, W3C WGS84 Basic GEO, XML 1.0, and XHTML 1.0.
- RSS Feed autodiscovery–if you don’t know the exact feed URL, just enter the page address and Echo RSS Post Generator will find it for you.
- Ability to override the automatically extracted feed data, such as author or source, with your own static values or values.
- Set the default post status to Published, Pending, Draft, or Private
Automated Feed Processing
- Process feeds automatically using built-in pseudo cron feature so an external scheduler is not required.
- Allow other feeds to notify your autoblog of updates using an XML-RPC ping.
- Set a range of intervals for random update scheduling.
- Manually process all feeds or one feed at a time.
- Disable cron operations without disabling the entire plugin.
- Configure individual feeds to update every time Echo RSS Post Generator runs or after every each number of runs you set.
- Include all posts from each feed, set a limit on posts added per feed, or have Echo RSS Post Generator import partial content from feeds, based on a percentage you set.
- Automatically create text-only excerpts based on number of words, sentences, or paragraphs.