Exporter for eForm – Reports & Submissions features
- Export Reports: Extends the reporting functionality of eForm to export it in forms of XLSX, PDF, XLS and/or HTML file. The format is the same as the original plugin. Charts are created dynamically for XLSX files which you can open in MS Excel 2007 or similar software. For the rest of the formats, charts are rendered to jpg files.
- Persistent Reports: When you create a report, the add-on gives you an option to show it on your site as a persistent report. The advantage is, it will not query your live database and will save a lot of bandwidth.
- Export Submissions to CSV: If you are a statistician, then you’d probably want to analyze the RAW data yourself. eForm stores all the submissions in a serialized format which makes it impossible for direct database exports. But with Exporter for eForm, you can easily export all the submissions in a properly formatted CSV file, where columns represent your questions and rows represents the submissions.
- Email PDF Attachments: You can send the submission as PDF attachments to both users and administrators.
- Download Submission as PDF: Exporter for eForm further extends the functionality to give you and your users ability to download a submission form of a PDF file.
- PDF Customizability: The PDFs can be customized very easily if you know a little bit of CSS. For your convenience, we even provided a template CSS to start with. Just change the color codes and you are done.
- PDF Extensibility: Furthermore, any PDF/HTML the addon generates will include the template you’ve provided. This ensures you can brand almost every aspect of the output.