Zapier Nulled is a service that makes it easy for you to connect two applications without the need to know code, currently with a library of over 300 applications. Zapier calls these connections “Zaps”, and this integration lets you create Zaps that include LearnDash activities.
Add-On Download Features
Perform actions in over 300 applications based on seven specific LearnDash activities
Trigger actions in other applications when someone enrolls into a course, completes a course, completes a lesson, completes a topic, passes a quiz, fails a quiz, or completes a quiz.
Supports both global and specific LearnDash activity
Perform an action based on a global event (i.e. every time a quiz is passed), or set up a specific trigger (i.e. when a certain quiz is passed).
Easily connect LearnDash to the popular Zapier program without code
Simply add a new LearnDash trigger in your WordPress admin dashboard and the integration communicates the necessary information with Zapier.
Example Use Cases
- Add a user to an email list (MailChimp, aWeber, etc.) as soon as they enroll into a course
- Add a user to an email list when they finish a course (great for cross-promotion!)
- Track all failed quiz attempts for a specific course in a Google Doc
- Generate a help desk ticket (HelpScout) when someone fails a quiz
- Add users to the CRM platform of your choice (Salesforce, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, etc.) when they enroll into a course
- Send a notification (email or SMS) when someone enrolls into a course
- Generate an invoice (Freshbooks, Xero, etc.) when a course is complete
- Post to Twitter or Facebook when someone completes a lesson