MainWP Vulnerability Checker extension uses WPScan Vulnerability Database API to bring you information about vulnerable plugins and themes on your Child Sites so you can act accordingly.
Directly from your MainWP Dashboard, you will be able to see vulnerable plugins and themes, what the issues are.
- The Vulnerability Extension gathers the latest information in real-time from the wpvulndb.com database.
- Premium plugins and themes are a part of wpvulndb.com.
- Get notified about vulnerabilities on your websites.
- Update vulnerable plugins.
- Delete vulnerable plugins.
WPScan Vulnerability Database
The WPScan Vulnerability Database is an online browsable version of WPScan’s data files that are used to detect known WordPress core, plugin, and theme vulnerabilities. This database compiles by the WPScan Team and various other contributors since WPScan’s release. The development of the WPScan Vulnerability Database was funded by BruCON‘s 5by5 project.