Display all users in a spreadsheet. Edit user profiles Nulled like name, email, role, etc.. You can add custom columns for custom fields, so you can edit WooCommerce profiles, buddypress fields, etc.
A Spreadsheet created specially for WordPress Users
Editing WordPress users is a pain in the ass 🙂
You need to open every user profile, search the field, edit, save; and repeat.
You need to open a lot of pages, make a lot of clicks, waste a lot of time.
You can edit Customers Profiles easily in the spreadsheet. You can edit Billing and Shipping details.
You can make advanced searches. You can find all users by country, state, zip code, etc.
If you have a blog with multiple authors, you can manage the authors profiles in the spreadsheet
You can manage the profiles of the forum members in the spreadsheet, and create new columns for custom fields.
You can edit User Profiles in the Spreadsheet, Reset User Passwords, Update Emails, Update Users Information.
- Edit WooCommerce Customers profiles in a spreadsheet
- View all WordPress Users in the spreadsheet
- Edit hundreds of users at once using Formulas
- Upload user avatars in bulk quickly (requires an external avatar plugin)
- Reset User Passwords, Emails, and other info
- Make advanced searches by keyword, email, role, and user meta